Information Collection and Use
We collect information from you in several ways when you use the Site.
- Log Data: When you visit the Site, our servers automatically record information that your browser sends whenever you visit a website (“Log Data”). This Log Data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, browser type or the webpage you were visiting before you came to our Site, pages of our Site that you visit, the time spent on those pages, information you search for on our Site, access times and dates, and other statistics.
- Analytics: We use third-party analytics services, such as Google Analytics, Google Search Console, and Bing Webmaster, to help us understand how visitors use the Site. These services collect information about your use of the Site, including your IP address, browser type, location, and the pages you visit. We use this information to improve the Site and to understand how people use it.
- Plugins: We use third-party plugins, such as social media sharing buttons, to enhance your experience on the Site. These plugins may collect information about your use of the Site, such as the pages you visit, and may set cookies on your device. We do not control these third-party plugins and their use of your information is subject to their privacy policies.
Information Sharing and Disclosure
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer your information to outside parties. We may share your information with third parties only in the following limited circumstances:
- With your consent: We may share your information with third parties when you have given us your consent to do so.
- For legal reasons: We may disclose your information to third parties if we believe in good faith that we are required to do so by law, or that doing so is reasonably necessary to comply with legal process, enforce our agreements, or protect the rights, property, or safety of us or others.
- To protect our rights: We may disclose your information to third parties if we believe that it is reasonably necessary to do so in order to protect the rights, property, or safety of us or others.
Access to and Control Over Information
You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time
by contacting us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org. You may also request to access, correct, update, or delete any personal information that we have collected about you by contacting us at the same email address.
We will retain your information for as long as your account is active or as needed to provide you with our services. We will retain and use your information as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements.
Our Site is not intended for children under the age of 13. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under the age of 13. If we become aware that a child under the age of 13 has provided us with personal information, we will take steps to delete such information.